SPDC is working towards the achievement of basic goals that contribute to the social development of Pakistan. Its purpose is to help the government and other civil society institutions by providing policy guidelines to successfully address the issues of human security through research and policy papers. SPDC works on all aspects of developmental issues that are related to the social sector in Pakistan.
Objectives of SPDC:
• Contribute to the national goals of social development by addressing basic human needs through research and policy advice;
• Undertake research and policy analyses on both core and emerging issues related to social sectors in Pakistan;
• Provide policy advice and technical assistance in social service planning and delivery to civil society organizations and to the government at federal, provincial, and local levels;
• Contribute to increase knowledge and awareness of social development issues through wider and well-targeted dissemination of research findings;
• Contribute and encourage gendered interpretation of all developmental issues.
Copyright © 2014 Social Policy and Development Centre
Site Developed & Maintained by: Information Systems Unit, SPDC